Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Man in the Making..!!

Curiosity shows the path and the dream follows. Exactly was the case with me right from my childhood days that I developed a keen interest in the literature, and always cherished the dream of writing something of my own or might wanted to see myself as an author in the times still to come. But nevertheless, blogging suddenly struck this inquisitive silly skull to hone my skills and the literary flair of writing to go into the exploration of the literary genius which was still to be ignited out so that a proper fire could burn the inquisitee ideas which was  always thriving to be revealed. Ultimately , its never too late to start a  new thing and I pounced upon the opportunity of blogging my ideas and expression of my inner delicate but curious heart through my blog " Intoxicating Curiosity". and still a long way to go.............. and miles to go before I sleep !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment